Instagram: Easy to use
With the improvements in technology, a lot of people have shifted to social media markets for the buying and selling of products rather than the old traditional markets, since these online markets are easily available, time-saving, and more attractive and also save the customers the trouble and cost of travel. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram are the new contemporary markets and they are leaving no stone unturned in the vast world of marketing. Creating markets out of thin air has become so much more effortless because of these websites and Instagram is the most accessible and uncomplicated amongst all of them. Instagram marketing involves straightforward advertising, through pictures and short videos, with small captions and details.
Reasons why it is hugely adopted
Followers are the most crucial bit of marketing on Instagram. The amount of followers a profile has, determines its reputation, and its creditability. But, with growing acclamation of the application, even small business units have been able to expand their business beyond just the local reach. A lot of people have quoted that Instagram is one photo app that can make even the ugliest pictures look beautiful. Instagram has an acceptable range of photo filters that make the image more attractive. Other features of Instagram are quite basic, and easy. So what is it that has made a large number of people, including first class brands and most common of all common people adopt this social media so dearly?
- Instagram allows the person or the brand to follow back and respond to the customers with ease.
- On Instagram, using the hashtags to conduct contests and giveaways brings about interest and active participation from followers.
- A lot of business houses and companies often click pictures of their fans and customers and upload them on Instagram. This helps the brand publicity and also gets it happy customers that would look forward to look out for more updates from the brand.
- Making an Instagram page a little personal has helped a lot of labels. By posting behind the scenes, and pictures from the individual’s personal life, one can connect with the followers better and let them live through his posts.
- Instagram allows people to know what their friends and the people they follow have been tracking. Hence allowing awareness about new brands and low-end profiles.
- Instagram grants the feature of GeoTagging to its users by which people can look up the location of stores and brands using the image uploaded.
The above mentioned reasons are what have made Instagram a bright, leading and easily adaptable marketing strategy among not business units, vast and small, alike.
Instagram followers buy goodies based on the quality of the pictures and on the basis of the networking skills of the brand. It has been observed that most used prefer to buy products that are shown in an enviable fashion on the application. So, no matter if the brand is expanded or small, the proper use of the app can make it successful.
Valentine’s Day is one such day when you spend your entire day with your loved ones expressing your love to them. You take a day off from your work and just dedicate your entire day to the one whom you love. Are you the one who is a little confused on what to gift on Valentine’s Day to you loved one? Then this is certainly for you.
First of all let us know why valentine day is so important and special? Valentine day is important for them who are in love but have not yet told their loved one that how special they are to them.
Valentine day is one such day on which boys and girls plan something very exciting and unusual for their partner and propose them to be their valentine forever. On this day those who are already in a relationship promise each other to love each other like the same way forever and ever and those who love somebody but were single yet get into a relationship by accepting the proposes. It is thus a day of romance and love is all around.
Following are few of the tips that could be followed to make your Valentine’s Day more special and memorable and of course romantic. Let us have a look over them.
What to gift on Valentine’s Day:
- Being filmy does not work every time, so keep it simple. It is truly said ‘simplicity is the best policy’. So take your loved one on a special romantic date to a restaurant which would be decorated especially for him/her and just open up your heart in front on your lover honestly. This is one such thing that would certainly be loved by all.
- If not a restaurant or a hotel, you can also call her home after decorating your place with lots of balloons and red roses and perfect lighting for your proposal and then with a glass of wine could certainly ask her to be your valentine forever.
- Buy her the favourites of her. Girls are very fond of gifts and if they come with their favourite things enwrapped, they would be the happiest person at that moment. You could gift them teddy bears, a handmade card, a rose bouquet and a box of chocolates. So stop worrying about what to gift on Valentine’s Day.
- You could also try for going publically. Girls love it when their guy expresses love for them in front of a crowd be it the classmates, colleagues or friends. So this time buy a red rose bend on your knee and say what you have to in front of the crowd. She is definitely going to like this.
At this moment instead of thinking what to gift on Valentine’s Day, you surely are planning for it. This is the day of romance, the day of love. Just live it your own way. The choice is all yours. Just make it special and memorable.